Producing a reliable wellspring of site movement is the establishment of each online business. On the off chance that you don’t have guests going to your site, it’s difficult to change over them into prospects and faithful, long haul clients. When you build up yourself as a specialist through the perspective of Google, it will expand your perceivability in web search tool questions.
In any case, what occurs after you’ve earned yourself a best spot in Google query items pages?
In spite of prevalent thinking, positioning for specific watchwords is just a large portion of the fight. The center precepts of SEO are always developing, and advertisers need to remain fully informed regarding the most recent patterns.
- Update your Website Google loves both Content Quality and Content freshness. Google loves to serve relevant, high-quality and updated content to its users.If you want to maintain your keywords, you should update your content by adding video and images to your articles. This will maintain your position and also enhance the reader’s experience.
- Speed up your Website Site speed has been a ranking factor for a long time in Googlesearch, yet many websites don’t load very fast — especially on mobile devices, where amajority of the searches takes place. Keep in mind that there are millions of blogs posted each day, so if your website isn’t loading fast enough; your visitors will look for an alternative solution. Google suggest webmasters to get their webpage load time down to less than one second for mobile devices, which is very fast. However, if you can’t get it that low, consider that every second you shave off your page load time reduces page abandonment. If you are still having issues with your website loading speed, then you can try “Google Page Speed Insights” tool, this tool will help you to analyze the issues slowing down your load time and suggest some ways to fix them.read more : 5 Tips Digital Marketing
- Expand your Link Building If you have ranked for a particular keyword, then there is no need to build excessive backlinks to your webpage. Google can detect if a website is gaining links unreasonably. Building links too quickly can be perceived as a red flag and can get your website banned. Also, focus on quality links rather than quantity of the links. If you want to maintain your keyword rank, then you should expand your inbound links to all the various pages on your website. From Google’s perspective, this strategy will diversify your backlink profile & increase your overall website authority.
- Outbound and Internal Links Sending outbound links to authority brands in your niche helps Google to determine the relevancy of your website. Link to the relevant & valuable links. But, don’t overdo it. In terms of internal linking, link to the related articles of your own website. It helps in maintaining your Keyword Ranking, and also help search engine to better understand the importance and topical focus of each page of your website. Also, it keeps users on the website for a longer period of time.
- Build Social Media Presence Getting links from Social Media Networks help Google to determine the relevancy of your website. The more people like & share your content, the more visibility you’ll get from these Social Media Channels.